返回列表 发帖

Philately diary

Philately no crazy no normal. I think so! But my good friend who named chen long advises me:" you in order to collect stamps,throw your money about it . must stop collecting stamps now.put the stamps on the taobao net to sell." he thinks stamps are useless. As far as money is concerned,I in short of it sometimes,I am disagree with his opinion,what do you think of?    LET me give up collecting ~~~~~out of the question ,I start collect since 2005,collect stamps ever since 2007,I collect stamps and others by means of save ,chance ,brave and so on.Day in and day out ,I collecting hard ,abundant stamps and collections i in possession of them,  集华夏之经典,邮九州之沃土。                            
  I ignore they make fun of my silly, i think philately brings a great many happy in my life .it is beneficial for me,i am bound to keep up,i desire to collect more and more,i have no desire to be rich {for wealyh},maybe i have a gift for collecting.      
  All in all,so as to collect ,look me.insistence,the power to crazy ,on the way^^^^^where there is a will ,there is a way,i am a philately lover,i need covers affixed with mao ze dong stamps.  
陈俊(Chan Chun)  手机:13850259305
支付宝 1092078074@qq.com

返回列表