返回列表 发帖

Which one is more valuable?

本帖最后由 williamzhang 于 2015-4-27 19:13 编辑

(美国邮票趣闻)

Please see two US sheets issued in 2013.  It would be great if someone can tell me which one is more valuable and why.
Thanks.

U1.jpg
U2.jpg
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

Here is my story about this stamp:
In Feb, I went to a local stamp show, Post Office held a booth there and was selling this sheet for $2 each.
I told them there were 6 stamps inside (it was sealed package), should sell for $12 each. The lady did not believe me and said this is special sheet with only one stamp inside.
OK, then I paid $10 to buy 5 packages. I opened one and showed her there were 6 stamps inside. I returned 4 unopened packages and paid another $2 to get the opened package.
The lady gave me big thanks since otherwise she would pay the differences when back to Post Office. (She sold about 30~40 packages later that day, she was lucky that I was the first customer and told her the truth).
中国邮史研究会1239号会员
Member of CSS
R.O.B.E.R.T. J.I.A.
REDMOND WA USA

About 3~4 years ago, I went to the Washington DC Post Office Museum, there is one Inverted Jenny on exhibition. But unfortunately, The Museum was remodeling at that time and the clerk told me you could come back in half year to view it. So I missed the opportunity to see the Inverted Jenny.
Last year, in Portland stamp show, they put one Inverted Jenny on exhibition. I was lucky to view it closely.
中国邮史研究会1239号会员
Member of CSS
R.O.B.E.R.T. J.I.A.
REDMOND WA USA

本帖最后由 williamzhang 于 2015-5-2 19:57 编辑

Your stories are very interesting.

Seeing is believing.
Yes, you were lucky to view it closely, but the lady was really lucky as you told her the truth and save her.  
You are a good guy.
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

返回列表