返回列表 发帖
回复  邮刊迷
我在网站上搜索有关新加坡世界邮展的情况, 无意中看到一篇英文文章, 是关于去新加坡旅游必 ...
williamzhang 发表于 2015-8-16 04:04

I can understand what does it mean "don't take taxis in Singapore"as I took taxis during my stay in Singapore stamp expo.  The taxi drivers are polite and friendly and will not overcharge nor take longer routes. However, the fares are confusing ! 1) the flag down price are different between taxi companies eg. it is SIN$3.20 for blue and yellow taxis and $3.70 for silver cab. 2) there is a surcharge during peak hours or at night.   During non peak hours, it costs 5.40 from my hotel to Sands Convention Centre and close to $10 at peak hours. Before i am aware of the surcharge fares, when i landed in the airport and took a taxi to hotel,  the meter was $27 and i paid with a hundred dollar bill.  The driver gave me a number of notes for changes. i was in a hurry and didn't count. Later on, I found the change was $64  which meant the driver charged me $36 which i thought i was cheated by $9 until i found it was a surcharge !!
I understand the different taxi tariff system also applied in USA. Am I correct, William ?
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室
電郵 : ttwkwan@netvigator.com

回复  williamzhang

新加坡邮政局发行邮票时,往往有一枚没有注上票值的,只注明1st Local 就属于此种类 ...
邮刊迷 发表于 2015-8-21 20:17

I have to send my apology to Singapore Post as I purchased a set of Singapore stamps at the stamp expo and I saw 1st and 2nd on the stamp which I though it was 1st class and 2nd class airmail and i used it to send letter to China. If my friends received it with due, it is purely my fault !
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 27# dowager1894

剛收到的新加坡郵展特別奬, 水晶帆船,由塞浦路斯郵學會捐出。

IMG_4757-400.jpg

和奬牌
IMG_4694-400.jpg
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复  dowager1894

对了, 1st 是国内平邮起重邮资,2nd 是超重过一单位至二单位的国内平信邮资。
邮刊迷 发表于 2015-8-22 10:42

我知道寄國外郵資是70分。 請問
1st  国内平邮起重邮资,2nd 超重过一单位至二单位的国内平信邮资是多少錢 ?

順祝牛車水35周年特刋拿到鍍金奬。
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复  dowager1894
Congratulations! How many times have you won the prize for your attending the st ...
williamzhang 发表于 2015-8-29 18:25

I can't remember how many medals I have won so far. I took part in stamp exhibition since 1996 and the most rewarding were Hong Kong 2009 and Taipei 2015 which I took home a large gold medal plus special prize. l have applied for NY2016 and am look forward to seeing you in the States.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 48# 假师爷
據我所知,香港有關卓然與區德仁伉儷,等會到紐約。蔡昌道先生仍未決定。
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 52# williamzhang
多謝張先生誠意相邀,並以龍蝦為餌,其實我與太太最喜龍蝦刺身,其次是蒜茸蒸。
但無論如何,在此先行謝過,希望十年之後可以來吃龍蝦。

或是先生來香港讓我可以作東。
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 54# 假师爷
不知ROBERT 會不會參加10月的台北世展﹖ 若參加我們將會見面的。我在去年台灣亞展和新加坡世展俱見到 JIM, 唯獨不見先生, 希望10月不會緣慳一面。
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复  williamzhang
If you want to get some information about 2016 World Stamp Show you can open th ...
williamzhang 发表于 2016-5-31 22:39

Hi William,
Any update on the NY2016, its results
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复  假师爷

不汄识,只识后排最左青色上衣的陆游先生,近20多年间在新加坡国际大邮展会场内共见过三次面 ...
邮刊迷 发表于 2016-6-10 16:54

我也不全識,只認得 ;-鏡頭前順時針方向、張蘭青、趙岳、跟著一男、三女仕不認識,陸游(第8)之右是紀覺英(第7)、左2是王劍智(第10),第12 位是 William Zhang, 第13位是Robert Jia.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

这飞机就是和珍妮倒邮票上的飞机一样。
假师爷 发表于 2016-6-10 16:48

可惜不是倒的!
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

Hi Tony,

One thing for sure, if you attend 2016 World Stamp Show in NY City with your exhibi ...
williamzhang 发表于 2016-6-11 10:27

I can't say that as there are many excellent exhibits including Messrs. William Kwan and Francis Au who scored LG (95 points) and G (93 points) respectively.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 98# williamzhang
當今美國寄航空仩,7 至10天可達。清代未有飛機,只靠郵輪運送郵件,郵輪横渡太平洋至西岸的西雅圖、温哥華或維多利亞,再經陸運或火車至東岸的紐約,全程約42-45天。
偶亦見走大西洋線的,但並不多見。
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 101# williamzhang

小陳可能住得較偏,香港寄給他的信件也要兩至三星期才可收到。
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

返回列表